Training and obedience are key ingredients in establishing a lifetime bond with your dog. In Tocode dog training collar that comes with a rechargeable remote, you will be in a position to condition your dog to display traits that you would consider desirable.
Life would have been a little bit easier if you had the ability to communicate with your dog by simply listening to the barks and talking back. But, we all know that is wishful thinking.
From loud barking that threatens to put you into bad books with the authorities to simply chasing anything that moves, there is that undesirable trait that your dog harbors that you would wish to banish. In Tocode dog training collar you have a perfect training partner to modify your dog behavior.
Tocode canine training collar presents a solution to pet dog owners that seek to condition their dogs into what they desire them to be. It’s a training device that integrates current cutting edge technology to modify your dog’s behavior. Notable features worth mentioning include:
- Features three different training modes: beep, vibration and the “static correction,” commonly termed as “the shock.” The beauty of the product is the ability to gradually adjust the level of stimulation for each of the training modes. This ensures your dog’s safety and gives the training a humane touch.
- Ingression protection rated P67: the Tocode dog collar receiver is fully protected against dust and fluid ingress. The electronic components of the receiver pose no threat of an electric shock to your dog in case your dog is immersed in water or rained on. However, to fully enjoy this feature you will be required to affix the rubber plugs in the dog collar.
- Rechargeable receiver and transmitter: they both come with a LED that blinks while on charge. A charge time of 3.5 hours will keep you going for about 10 days when used periodically.
- Splitter USB recharging cable and adapter: you can concomitantly recharge your dog collar transmitter and receiver.
- Remote transmission of 500 yards.
Better Safe than Sorry
The Tocode dog training collar is not an ordinary dog collar that you find in your local store. It’s designed to give an extra layer of protection to your dog during training. It features two pairs of metal prongs: long and a short pair to take care of heavy and sparsely furred dogs respectively.
As a precaution measure against skin irritation and electrocution, these prongs come with conductive silicone.
An inbuilt auto protective mode ensures that you don’t traumatize your dog with continuous vibrations and static shocks that last for more than 10 seconds.
Mode of Operation
The Tocode dog training collar works on a principle of deterrent training. In theory, for every undesirable trait that your dog will exhibit, it will be met with uncomfortable experiences courtesy of the three different modes of training that come pre-installed in the receiver collar.
Is the shock administered safe?
For starters, the Tocode dog collar is a certified electronic device that bears the certification number: CE MSDS UN38.3. It, therefore, goes without stating that the static correction delivered is just adequate to get your dog’s attention without causing chronic harm.
The different tiers of training is an added safety net to customize the training session to an adequate level to reprimand uncalled for traits. Your hands are not tied. If you don’t subscribe to the practice of static correction training methods, the Tocode dog training collar gives you options in the beep and vibration modes.
Word of caution
As earlier pointed out, a dog training collar is a communication device and not a punitive tool. Start your training with the least stimuli and build it up gradually till you arrive at a point that your dog responds to the exerted stimulus. Follow up a desirable exhibited trait with a positive reward and a learning command.
Point of Concern
Like every other dog training collar, the safety profile Tocode on puppies below six months of age remains undocumented. It is thus advisable not to experiment this device on your young pups. Consult the user manual that comes with the collar in case of any doubts.
The Tocode dog training collar has proven its worth on Tommy. Tommy is the name of my Chesapeake Bay retriever. A once upon a time dog that chased anything that moved and hard a penchant of barking without provocation. Things are getting more calm now after using the collar for a week.
It’s worth mentioning that the Tocode dog training collar is a 4.9 rated product among verified purchases at Amazon. For $36.99 USD, you can own this collar that comes with a manufacturer defects guarantee and rein on undesirable traits of your pet dog.
You can get your own here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0718VRZWB